About Me

My photo
Sedgeberrow, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Breeding and Selling Quaility Huacaya & Suri Alpacas.

Monday 18 April 2011

Wedding & Visitors





What a busy few days!! But in a very nice way. Firstly my son got married to his beautiful fiance Hannah, we had a fantastic couple of days, staying at the hotel the night before, we all got ready together, loved the help from my two girls. And spending time with my two gorgeous grandchildren.



My two gorgeous Grandchildren. Callum and Ava Louise.

After being away for a few days, its alway good to get back home and check on all the animals, although we knew they were in good hands.

So sunday was a catch up day and a visit from a lovely couple who are very interested in having some pet boys, for their new home, they are in the process of buying a new property and on top of the agenda was - "is it going to suitable for the alpacas?" so after coming to meet all the boys and girls, we headed off to check it out, and I am pleased to say with a bit of hedge and tree pruning and some fencing I'm sure the boys will be extremely happy there. So fingers crossed for them that the sale and move goes through easily and quickly, as they are very keen on getting their new members of the family.

Well after a very busy few days, its down to earth with a bit of a bump. But now to look forward to births and the christening of my gorgeous grandaughter Ava Louise.

Bye for now.

Ginnie

No comments: