About Me

My photo
Sedgeberrow, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Breeding and Selling Quaility Huacaya & Suri Alpacas.

Thursday 16 June 2011

Silly BG's



Oh I do love my new additions, they are so funny and already getting really friendly. They now have a little playground to play in, and a lovely feed bowl to sleep lol.

I did have quite a start when I saw the one in the bowl, I though she was dead!! But no she was fast alseep and didnt even here me coming lol.

Had a bit of a shock yesterday afternoon when I went to check on them, they had only pulled out their ear tags!! Silly billies, one has two slits in her ears now, but the other one has a chunk taken of her ear!! So out come the purple spray, so they now have purple ears, not sure if there much ear left to put the tags back, so may not be able to (dont really like ear tags they never stay in and do so much damage to the animals poor ears if they pull them out.

But I still do love these cheeky little girls.

The alpacas still dont like them, and keep screeming at them, they wouldnt even come down for their tea even though I had shut the goats into the stable, they are so funny anybody think the little goats were monsters!!

Thats all for today, am off to the Warwick races soon, my friends son is riding so that should be fun, not sure if I will place any bets, never been any good at betting, especially as I only bet on the horses I think look nice, not on form or anything lol

Ginnie

3 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Great photos....your little goats are fantastic full of mischief !....you can just tell .....Jayne

Cotswold Vale Alpacas said...

Thanks Jayne, they are a cheeky pair and very funny. They have settled in so well and think they are a great addition to the farm.

Ginnie

Rosemary said...

Lovely goats!
I also hate the eartags - particularly on the sheep as they are always getting ripped ears.

Enjoy the races!