About Me

My photo
Sedgeberrow, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Breeding and Selling Quaility Huacaya & Suri Alpacas.

Friday 3 June 2011

Open Day

Well I have taken the plunge and have book a date for our first ever public open day - 10th July 2011 12pm to 5pm. We have decided it is about time we open the farm up to visitors, we get a lot of interest in the alpacas and are always being asked if we have visitor days.

We are opening up the farm for people to come and see the alpacas, and what we have been doing in the last two years since moving onto site. It will be free to visit but we are asking for donations for "Cancer Research UK" and "Help for Heroes". I think both are very good causes, as I lost my Dad to cancer and my son-in-law is in the forces, I have much admiration and respect for our forces and there are many people effected by death or injury while serving their country.

So everyone will be welcome, hopefully we will get lots of visitors and interest in the alpacas. If anyone wants to get more details, please go to our website

Look forward to seeing anyone who can attend

Ginnie

No comments: