About Me

My photo
Sedgeberrow, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Breeding and Selling Quaility Huacaya & Suri Alpacas.

Monday 27 June 2011

Naughty BG's

These little goats have got to be the funniest little things out, they certainly have some tricks up their sleeves lol.

Last night they managed to escape into the main field, but instead of heading out into the field they got in with a tree that my daughter and Son-in-law had planted for our Grandson Callum, under the stock fence they go and are happily munching on the grass, not interested in the tree at all (not sure if it was to escape the alpacas or not?, as the alpacas had spotted them and were moving in!!)



Again this morning they were back out in the main field!! They are very easily encouraged back to the yard with a scoop of mix!! Tummies over comes everything lol

So I watched to see how they were getting out, using my phone to video. Takes a few minutes, but just wait and watch!!



Caught in the act!! Sorry BG's the hole has now been blocked up.. They are so funny, they do make me chuckle to myself.

Ginnie

2 comments:

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

He he...fantastic...! made me laugh...I have a little pygmy goat..with a grumpy attitude ! He's now 13yrs old and hasn't got any more pleasant.....your two are just a bundle of trouble !!....the're great !....Jayne

Cotswold Vale Alpacas said...

Yes Jayne they certainly are a bundle of trouble, but a lovable pair, which you just cant help laughing at!

Ginnie