About Me

My photo
Sedgeberrow, Worcestershire, United Kingdom
Breeding and Selling Quaility Huacaya & Suri Alpacas.

Sunday 11 December 2011

Busy Few Days

Well I am back on the farm after a very busy few days!!  I left my youngest daughter and husband in charge of all the animals and spent a couple of days with my eldest daughter and my gorgeous grandchildren : -)

Callum is 2years 9 mnths and Ava Lou was 1 years old yesterday (10th Dec)

So on Thursday it was off to buy Ava Lou's very first shoes, she has started to walk, just a few steps but is getting better everyday and soon will be running everywhere!!


Then on Friday it was Callum's pre-school Christmas party at soft play.  


Here is Callum, Ava, Mummy and Cookie the Bear 

Then Saturday was Ava Lou's first birthday



Here she is in her party dress with her big brother.


And the very proud Grandparents : -) xx

We are very proud of our gorgeous grandchildren, they make us smile, they make us laugh and light up our loves :-) xx

It was a very busy couple of days, but I loved every minute.

And got back home and all the animals had been well looked after and I don't even think they had missed me!





3 comments:

Inthesky said...

Beautiful Grandchildren, Ava looks very proud of those shoes, I am sure they will be the first pair of many. Glad the animals managed without you :) x

Zanzibah Alpacas said...

Looks like you had a magical time with your Grand Children.....glad all was well whilst you were away !....Have a Wonderful Christmas Time.....Jayne

Cotswold Vale Alpacas said...

Thanks Lucy/Jayne, I have got to say I loved having my children, but even more having the grandchildren as you get to enjoy all the good bits without the stress of day to day life.

Its lovely getting away for a few days, but I also love getting back and checking that all the animals are ok.

Wishing you both a very Merry Christmas x